The Rules Apr 16, 2014 19:13:16 GMT -8
Post by Enchantress on Apr 16, 2014 19:13:16 GMT -8
The Rules - Condensed Version
[These are the main points that you should know. The detailed/full version is below this post.]Order of Conduct
- Follow the Proboards TOS.
- All posts must be appropriate and PG-13.
- Credit image owner(s).
- No pornography images or posts.
- Don't bad-mouth other members. PM Enchantress instead.
- Respect staff. Any complaints, PM Enchantress .
- It be great if you can let us know if you're leaving for a while, so there will be no misunderstandings about posting delays.Posting Basics
- Minimum word count: 100 words.
- Do not powerplay or godmod unless both members have already agreed in OOC.
- Liquid time is allowed - just keep it within reason.Character Guidelines
- This is a completely realistic equine rp.
- Characters must be approved by staff before being rped.
- For new members, we would suggest you to roleplay no more than two characters a week before making more. After that, you may make as many characters as you can actively handle.
- Abnormal coats or colorings are not allowed, unless bought from the Super Store.Shoutbox Etiquette
- No spamming or advertising. There's a board for that.
- No swearing or dirty talk. This includes cyber bullying.
- Be polite. If there is flaming or tension going on, PM Enchantress .
- No excessive CAPS or chat talk.Breeding & Foaling Notes
- To keep things realistic, stallions may only breed THREE (3) times max. per week. Mares may breed TWO (2) times max. per week.
- Characters must be at least two yeasr old before any attempts on breeding.
- Graphic breeding descriptions are not allowed.
- A staff member will reply to your breeding thread with the foal stats.
- Mares stay pregnant for (at least) one week in real life.Aging Hints
- Foals - 0 to 1 year old.
- Colts/fillies - 1 to 2 years old.
- Stallions/mares - 3 to 20 years old.
- Elders - 21+ years old.
- 30 years old is the max. age for any character.
- If you have to leave us for a period of time and do not want your characters to age, you may 'freeze' them. Post in Absentee Notes board and state that your characters have been 'frozen'.Adopting
- Once you adopt a character, you must actively roleplay it for at least two weeks.
- You must keep it for one month before you may put it up for adoption again.
- Follow the character's personality and history. Please don't change it.
Exemptions: If you adopt a 'default' character (one made by the staff, not a hand-off), you may change the name and alliance. If you adopt one from a member, you must personally ask the original owner to give you permission to change anything.
Any other inquires not yet settled? PM me, and I will gladly answer your questions!
~ Enchantress <3